Spring is finally here! Bring on the warmer weather and ALL the florals! I don’t know about you, but once the first day of Spring hits, I’m ready to spend just about all of my time outdoors. The warmer weather is a refreshing and welcome change from the cold and all the rain, and encourages us to get up and get out to do more!
Today I’m sharing a little “bucket list” of things to do, whether it’s with your friends, or your whole family, to make the most out of this beautiful season!
SPRING BUCKET LIST
- Get out in nature and go for a walk
- Visit your local farmers market
- Go to the park
- Host a Girl’s Brunch
- Make a bird feeder
- Spring Clean! (check out tips for spring cleaning here!)
- Go to a baseball game
- Do a random act of kindness
- Read a new book
- Enjoy your morning coffee outside
- Bake banana bread
- Prepare for Easter
- Put together Easter baskets (check out these cute truckers that make the perfect addition to any Easter basket! | Girls : 1, 2 , 3 | Boys: 1, 2 , 3)
- Make sugar cookies with spring inspired cookie cutters
- Visit the zoo
- Fill your house with fresh flowers
- Visit a flower field and take pictures
- Fly a kite
- Go wine tasting at a local winery
- Do a spring craft
- DIY a spring wreath for your front door
- Send out Mother’s Day cards to all your Mama friends
- Spend the day at the lake
- Wear your favorite spring nail polish colors
- Stay hydrated during all your time outside! (use this or this to keep your body fueled!)
That completes our Bucket List for this season, but we’d love to hear what you have on YOURS! What traditions do you and your family take part in? Do you always visit somewhere new during spring break? Do you always take the kids to get their photos taken with the Easter bunny? Do you like to lay low and enjoy the weather at home? Let us know in the comments!
We also linked some great truckers above that make the perfect addition to Easter baskets! What are your Go-To's for baskets in your house? Here at our house we always like to add in a coloring book or two, and something to color with! We also like to have some sort of puzzle or mind working game to help our kiddos be more engaged in the activity. This year we’ll probably be adding some beach/pool gear also. Things like bathing suits, sandals, and definitely these two truckers for our little ones! What do you like to add in the Easter baskets for your kids? Leave us a comment letting us know your go-to's!
STYLING YOUR TRUCKER
STYLING YOUR TRUCKER - KIDS EDITION
"DINOSAURS" TRUCKER (avail. for pre-sale!), Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Vans